BENEFITS OF MASSAGE:
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Relieves Muscle Tension and Stiffness
- Improved Circulation of Blood and Lymph Fluids
- Removes Toxins From the Body
- Greater Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Faster Healing Time From Injuries
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Improves Skin, Posture, and Muscle Tone
- Helps Breathing
- Enhances Performance
- Increases Awareness of Mind and Body Connection
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR MASSAGE:
Joan and Marilyn will do everything possible to make sure that your experience is positive and rewarding. You will be asked about the reason you are getting a massage, your current physical condition, medical history, life-style, stress level, areas of pain, etc.
You will be asked to undress in private and drape yourself with the sheet on the table. You may leave your underpants on. You will lie down on the massage table. The therapist will undrape only that part of your body being massaged, making sure that your modesty is respected at all times. There will be an all natural oil or lotion used for massage, and soft music playing.
You should expect a peaceful and comfortable environment for your massage. Report any distractions to your therapist, whether it's physical discomfort, the room temperature, volume of music, etc.
Finally, Relax and Enjoy!